The ECSS is offering a full package of membership benefits helping to promote each members career in sport science and supporting its objective of promoting sport science across Europe and beyond.
- Reduced registration fees at the annual ECSS Congress
- Participation in the ECSS Young Investigators Award (YIA), only members are eligible to enter the YIA competition
- Free access to the European Workshop of Sport Science (EWSS), an educational workshop, offered in the framework of the annual ECSS Congress
- Full access to the European Vacancies in Sport Science (EVSS) to advertise and search for sport science-related employment opportunities and funding
- Full use of the European Events in Sport Science (EESS) platform to promote and search for sport science-related congresses, symposia and tutorials
- Full access to the European Database of Sport Science (EDSS) including downloads of all abstracts published at former ECSS congresses
- Full access to the European Network of Sport Science (ENSS) providing a platform for scientific cooperation among the sport science community
- Full access to ECSS.tv providing live streams and recordings of scientific presentations, lectures and sessions of the annual congresses of the ECSS.
- Discount on books from publisher Routledge – Taylor and Francis Group
- Full access to the European Journal of Sport Science (EJSS) online, including back issues plus bimonthly hard copies (when ordered) and latest articles (incl. DOI) published ahead of print
- Access to additional selected journals from Routledge - Taylor and Francis Group
- Review new book releases from Routledge – Taylor and Francis Group
- Discount on language checking, proofreading and editing of papers and conference presentations - offered by jm Proofreading&Editing
- Continuous releases concerning all ECSS updates
- Biweekly reception of ECSS Newsletters