Congress History - ECSS Belgrade 2005
- Total number of congress participants: 1038
- Total number of participating countries: 52
- Plenary sessions 3
- Invited parallel symposia
- Oral presentations
- Poster presentations
Scientific highlights – plenary sessions
10th ANNIVERSARY 2005
- Going beyond limits
- Human performance and aging
- Lifestyle-risk factors and exercise
ECSS Young Investigators Award 2005
- Marijn Elferink-Gemser (NED)
- Jouni Kallio (FIN)
Themed "10th anniversary" the 10th annual congress of the European College of Sport Science – ECSS Belgrade 2005 was held in the Sava Centar. The Sava Centar was located in immediate vicinity of the Sava and Danube confluence, five minutes away from the city center and fifteen minutes away from the Belgrade airport.
A technical and scientific exhibition was organized in the Sava Centar.
More ECSS Belgrade 2005 images on Flickr - here.