ECSS Congress Bidding
Are you interested in…
- … joining the ECSS family of congress hosts?
- … advancing young researchers in sport science?
- … developing and promoting international scientific networks?
- … enhancing great team work in your department, institute or faculty?
- … profiling your department, institute or university on the Global map of sport science?
Are you interested in hosting the ECSS congress?
By organising numerous ECSS congresses throughout Europe, the ECSS has earned a reputation for the delivery of successful and inspiring congresses with great cultural diversity, a personal atmosphere and an excellent scientific programme as a trademark.
The ECSS supports future congress hosts and remains fully responsible for all organizational aspects including data management and finances. The ECSS supports the local host (academic institution) by providing extensive experience as well as state-of-the-art solutions.
Expression of interest directly from the meetings industry is welcome.
Next bidding deadline
The next open congresses to hand in a bidding for are ECSS 2023 and ECSS 2024, respectively. The deadline for application is the 1st April 2019.
Please take note of the principle application process:
- request for proposal (RFP) document provided upon request for principle evaluation
- if bidding is considered, official letter of interest needs to be send (with the support of an academic institute/host city)
- upon reception of official letter of interest in written, the official bidding manual is provided
- official bidding submitted to ECSS Office before deadline 1st April 2019
- shortlisted and invited for presentation (bidding)
- shortlisted and site inspection
- final decision taken