We welcome our members and partners to attend and participate in our 25th General Assembly.
The meeting will take place virtually at 15:00–17:00 CET, Friday, 19 March 2021. You will be able to join via your ECSS Account.
1. Approval of the agenda
2. Presidential address:
- Updates on past, present and future ECSS congresses
- Membership development
- New membership model
- New fellowship model
- New initiatives (ECSS Webinars)
3. Office status
4. Presentation and passage of the ECSS budget 2019 and 2020
5. Executive Board Election 2021 (timeline, etc)
6. Update on the development of the European Journal of Sport Science
7. Update on membership of Boards and Reviewing Panel
What happens at a General Assembly?
A General Assembly is called every 1-2 years to discuss and decide on association affairs and matters. The ECSS President presides the meeting. ECSS Executive Bodies and members are in attendance.
Why attend the meeting?
- Stay up-to-date with ECSS news and announcements
- Get the latest information on the ECSS Annual Congress and the European Journal of Sport Science
- Learn about our new initiatives, such as ECSS Webinars and our revised membership model
- Participate in voting (paid ECSS members only)