ECSS offers three travel grants of €600 each. This is a general travel grant independent from participating in the ECSS YIA competition. The applicant must fulfil the following requirements:
- The applicant is not a former ECSS travel grant winner.
- The applicant has successfully submitted an abstract for presentation at the 29th ECSS Annual Congress - ECSS Glasgow 2024 (Notification of acceptance on 2 April 2024) and ticked 'Yes - I wish to apply for the ECSS travel grant' during abstract submission.
- The applicant uploaded a proof of a university affiliation that appears on the DAC List of ODA Recipients in the ECSS account.
- The applicant uploaded a proof of current residence in a country that appears on the DAC List of ODA Recipients in the ECSS account.
- The applicant paid the full registration fee before receiving the ECSS travel grant money.