ECSS offers three travel grants of €600 each. This is a general travel grant independent from participating in the YIA competition. The applicant must fulfil the following requirements:
- The applicant is not a former ECSS travel grant winner.
- The applicant has successfully submitted an abstract for presentation at the 29th ECSS Annual Congress - ECSS Glasgow 2024 (Notification of acceptance on 2 April 2024).
- The applicant uploaded a proof of a university affiliation that appears on the DAC List of ODA Recipients during abstract submission.
- The applicant uploaded a proof of current residence in a country that appears on the DAC List of ODA Recipients during abstract submission.
- The applicant uploaded the ECSS Travel Grant Application Form during abstract submission.
- The applicant paid the full registration fee before receiving the ECSS travel grant money.
Download the ECSS Travel Grant Application Form here.